Monday, January 12, 2009

We got our CHURCH on

Yesterday's service was amazing. Not even gonna try to explain it but the Spirit was so good. It was amazing to see the amount of hurting people that rushed to the front for prayer as we were singing "Rescue".

Our church is in the middle of a 40 day fast and it just seemed like people were so much more sensitive to the voice of God. I know it sounds crazy if you're not a church person but trust me... There was something happening that was evident and you could feel it much better than you could see it. I love those kinds of services.
Our worship set:
Again I Say Rejoice
God Almighty
All That I Want
Rescue

We also sang these additional songs during the prayer service:
Amazign Grace (My Chains Are Gone)
To Worship You I Live
Healer
You Are Holy
For Who You Are

No comments: