Monday, September 29, 2008

Where do I begin?

WHAT a weekend! First of all, we were in Destin, FL since thursday afternoon with Origin. It was an unreal trip. How can you NOT connect with God in a place like that. The weather was absolutley perfect and we had so much fun, I don't think anyone was ready to come home. Secondly... ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!! I know the game was 41-30 but all you Georgia fans know it was not a close game at all. Alabama totally dominated and thank the Lord they did 'cause I did not wanna hear about it for the rest of the year from every single person in the church. Trust... you haven't heard the last from me on either one of these issues but I gotta prepare for revival tonight (which I hear has been unbelievable so far) so I'm gonna sign off for a bit. Freeman... OUT. (that was for Eli and Sara)

1 comment:

jeffsalyerjr said...

I always knew you were trying to be like Ryan Seacrest.

To quote Larry Munson during a Georgia win over my Vols - The Tide stomped on the Dawgs with a hob nailed boot...